I’M GRADUATING. NOW WHAT?
High school students are faced with many decisions related to God’s calling and career paths. Our secondary school provides guidance and support for students as they seek to make decisions relating to their future plans. This support includes:
- Providing students with corporate and individual support for college and career planning
- Ensuring that students are aware of entrance requirements, application forms, information sessions and due dates regarding their post-secondary plans
- Coordinating and/or informing students of college and career fairs and appropriate related activities
- Ensuring that students are aware of bursary and scholarship information, application forms and due dates
- Confirming each grade 12 student’s post-secondary plans, and providing a summary of those plans to the Bursary/Scholarship Committee
What is a Gap Year? Research shows that taking a year off from school is not only an incredible opportunity for self-discovery, but can also impact future academic performance, employability, and global awareness. Click here for more information and options on Gap Year Programs.