- $200 per family
- The application fee is refundable upon attendance at the New Parent Orientation in September. Please see Application Fee Policy for specific details.
- Payment options:
- ACS website online payment (credit card accepted).
- In person at the secondary campus reception (cash or cheque accepted) during administration office hours.
After you have paid the $200 application fee, you will receive the login for the online application package from our admissions coordinator. A sample of the application package is available on our Application & Tuition page.
Before you begin ACS’ online application package for kindergarten through grade 12, here are a few important pieces of information:
- It takes roughly one hour to complete the full application package.
- Once you start your online application you can save and return at a later time/date.
- Signatures of both parent(s)/guardian(s) are needed to complete this application package with the exceptions of: a widow or a sole custody agreement for single parent situations. Entering your name is the equivalent to your signature.
The online application package contains:
- Family Profile
- Student Profile(s) – one per student
- Ministry of Education Grant Approval
- Pastoral Reference – download PDF form in online application
- Community Standards
- Partnership Agreement (to view)
- Personal Information Parental Consent
- Bus Application (if interested or required for attendance)
- Kindergarten Student Profile (if applicable)
- Kindergarten Scheduling (if applicable)
You will need to upload a PDF or a photo in .jpg format of the following documents:
- Birth certificate for each student
- The most recent report card for each student
- The student’s IEP (if applicable)
- Any report(s) from the Child Development Center, Ministry of Children and Family Development, Hospital, and/or Health Agencies (if applicable)
- Relevant immigration document(s) (if applicable)
- Relevant legal guardian document(s) (if applicable)
- Relevant legal custody document(s) (if applicable)
Once you have submitted your entire and completed application package:
- Completed application packages are date and time stamped in order of receipt and processed according to ACS’ Admissions Policy and Admission Waitlist Guidelines, which are used in case of waitlist decisions.
- You will receive confirmation of your “application complete date & time stamp” via email.
NOTE: After our current families have re-registered, we begin to process new family applications (generally around the middle of November). New applications received after this point, may be immediately waitlisted due to full grade levels. By December, re-registration of ACS’ current students will be complete and we will know if there are spots available or a waitlist for each grade. If there is a waitlist, we will email you the details after December.