APPLICATION PROCESS FOR NEW FAMILIES (K-12)
See below for Preschool application process, or visit our Preschool page.
Let us know you are interested in applying to ACS by completing our Admissions Inquiry Form. Our Advancement Coordinator will contact you to answer any questions and get the process started.
Receive an application package from our Advancement Coordinator via email or in person at one of the three campuses. A sample of the application package is available on our Application & Tuition page. This application package contains:
- Family Profile
- Student Profile(s)
- Ministry of Education Grant Approval
- Pastoral Reference (The completed form can be submitted directly to the advancement office in person, by mail, email, or fax)
- Community Standards Form
- Partnership Agreement (to view)
- Personal Information Parental Consent Form
- Bus Application Form (if applicable)
- Kindergarten Scheduling form (if applicable)
In addition you will need to include in your application:
- The latest report card for each student
- A copy of the child’s IEP (if applicable)
- Reports from Child Development Center, Ministry of Children and Family Development, Hospital and/or Health Agencies (if applicable)
- Copy of the birth certificate for each child (Kindergarten and grade 1 students only)
- Application Fee: $200 per family made payable to ACS (refundable upon attendance at the New Parent Orientation in September. Date TBD)
Once you have completed your entire application package:
- Drop it off at any campus office
- Completed packages are date stamped in order of receipt which will be used in case of waitlist decisions
The advancement coordinator will contact you for an interview appointment/tour.
- Interviews are conducted by the principal at each campus.
- Learning assessments are required for K-5, special education students (Learning Support), and home schooled students. You will be contacted for an appointment
- Students will be accepted based on space and/or suitable program availability or waitlisted.*
- Notification of acceptance will be given by the advancement coordinator
- You will receive an Acceptance Package to be filled in and returned in order to be registered, holding a spot for the student(s)
- Welcome to ACS!
*Please Note: A supplementary Learning Support Services Admissions Team reviews applications where learning support is required.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR PRESCHOOL
PRESCHOOL APPLICATION FORMS 2019-20:
The 2019-20 ACS Preschool application forms are now available to download.
Please print, complete all pages, including the checklist, and return to the elementary office. Thank-you!