After 39 years of being in a barn, the ACS Annual Auction is going digital! There’s no doubt we’re going to miss the pancake breakfast, garage sale, Kids’ Corner, and of course seeing each other in person. But we’ll still get to bid up whatever our friend is bidding on, pay way too much for a wheel of cheese, and support an amazing cause…our kids and grandkids’ education!
And the best part is that the online Auction will run for a full week, giving you lots of time to check out the many items, watch your bids carefully, and win more of what you want.
The Grand Finalé
As a finalé to the week, you won’t want to miss our LIVE BROADCAST of the last hour of the Auction. The (nearly) infamous Mike and Mike will entertain, update, and of course guilt trip inspire us to donate and give from the heart!
November 7 at 7:00 pm
Link details to follow
What you need to do:
- Go to givergy.ca/acs and sign up for an account.
- Contact Denise DeJong, 778.878.0440, if you have any questions or would like to donate an item to the Auction.
- Log in Monday morning, November 2, to check out the items and start bidding!
- You’ll receive a notification if you’ve been outbid.
- Log in and rebid.
- Make sure November 7 at 7:00 pm is in your calendar to watch our LIVE BROADCAST.
- Pray for an amazing week and loads of generosity from our community!