Abbotsford Christian School Society is excited to announce a major construction project planned for the middle and secondary campuses located on Old Clayburn Road in Abbotsford. The expansion and renovation project consists of the replacement of classrooms, the addition of new classrooms and collaborative spaces, the conversion, renovation and upgrading of multiple existing spaces, a new administrative area, expansion of the existing gymnasium, and a new library. The parking lot will be expanded along with new landscape, hardscape, and playground areas. Construction is planned to start late winter/early spring 2019. Completion is planned for August 2020.
Highlighted building components include tilt up concrete, structural steel, glulaminated beams, metal cladding, and curtain wall envelope systems. Major roofing, electrical, and mechanical upgrades are scheduled for the existing building.
The ACS School Board will complete the Project as represented by their assigned Building Project Chair, their Prime Consultant, CHP Architects and as administered by their Construction Manager, Fricia Construction. All Trade Contractors and Suppliers will be paid direct by ACS as administered through the Construction Manager. The ACS Society will be the sole recipient of favourable pricing and services.
ACS is inviting Statements of Interest and Statements of Qualifications from Trade Contractors and Suppliers. As information and specifications are completed, tendering and pricing will start immediately. Interested parties should describe their desire, relevant expertise, capability, and resources to complete their speciality.
Interested parties should include the following in their responses where applicable:
- Full operating name of the Company, the name(s) of all Company Officers and person(s) that will be assigned for this project. Provide contact information including phone numbers and email addresses.
Years operating in the field of expertise.
- Confirmation of the ability to provide $5,000,000 General Liability Insurance.
- WorkSafe BC clearance letter.
- A list of five relevant Projects completed. Projects completed under the Construction Management for Non-Profit Societies are preferred. Include:
- Project Name, location, and date completed.
- Contact information from owners and/or contract administrators including phone number and email address. Note these people may be contacted for reference purposes.
All submissions will be shared with representatives of the ACS Board. In submitting a response to the Expression of Interest does not guarantee an invitation to tender, contract, or purchase order from the ACS Board.
Inquires and the Statement of Interest and Qualifications to be submitted to:
Fricia Construction Inc., Ron VanDer Meulen: firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.864.0050 ext.1
ACS Building Project Chair, Steve Atsma: email@example.com or 604.556.1269
For full project details, visit thissquareinch.com