SECONDARY AUTO MECHANICS SHOP UPGRADES
Help us renovate our auto mechanics shop.
Over the years, many ACS community members have come forward to say, “If it wasn’t for the shop…”, or “If it wasn’t for Gary…”, I don’t know if my child would have made it through school. The shop program has made such a significant impact on the lives of so many students. We need your help to cross the finish line and improve and equip this space. Would you consider supporting Gary Verbeek and the shop program?
SHOP WISH LIST:
- Retaining wall relocation $150,000
- Shop canopy $228,000
- New door to canopy area from shop classroom $25,000
- Four post hoist under newly constructed canopy $30,000
- Mechanical exhaust and ventilation of shops (now includes HVAC and roof) $297,000
- Welding corner upgrade $40,000
- Storage cabinets and millwork upgrade throughout shops $40,000
- Battery operated tools upgrade throughout shops $75,000