Thursday, April 18, 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
We’re rolling out the red carpet!
Prepare to receive the royal treatment as we roll out the RED CARPET for this year’s Grandfriend’s Day. As the favourite CELEBRITIES in our lives, be prepared for PAPARAZZI photos with your grandchild or grandfriend, EARLY ACCESS to spectacular artwork and AWARD-WINNING projects, and a GRAND FINALE that is OSCAR WORTHY!
Because of limited parking at the school, we are asking some of the grandparents to park at Living Hope Church, 34631 Old Clayburn Road. We have arranged a shuttle bus to pick you up and drop you off at our front door! The first shuttle will leave the church at 9:10 am and the last one will leave at 10 am. There will be parking available at the school if you have difficulty climbing aboard a bus, so don’t let that stop you from coming! After the program is done, we’ll drop you off at the church again.
A FEW THINGS TO NOTE:
- If you only have one or two grandchildren, feel free to come at 10:00 am.
- It is easiest for us to help you find your grandchild if you know the class (1A, 4/5 B, etc.) or the teacher’s name.
ENTER TO WIN DINNER AND MOVIE WITH YOUR GRANDKIDS!
New this year! In order to be entered for our dinner and movie contest, please fill in the RSVP form below. This will let us know whether you plan to attend and will give you the chance to send your grandchild a message if you can’t make it.
- Prize value is $120 and includes a Red Robin gift card in the amount of $75 and a Cineplex gift card in the amount of $75. Not exchangeable for cash.
- Entries must be received through the online RSVP form by 11:59 pm on April 17, 2019.
- One entry per set of grandparents (individual entries will be combined).
- Entry forms will NOT be available at the event.
- Winner will be selected by random draw April 18, 2019 at 10:00 am.
- Winner will be announced at the grand finale presentation during Grandfriends Day. The winner does not need to be present to claim their prize.
CONTEST NOW CLOSED
Return to CALENDAR